Making places where people feel well, comfortable and happy is the sense of my work.
It’s a really unique task. That’s why I run my own studio of interiors and architecture.
Me and my team of experienced architects and designers work on projects which are the answer to investor’s needs.
I graduated from the ‘Architecture and Urban Planning’ at the Silesian University of Technology in 1999. Since 2000 I’ve been working for the Polish professional interior magazine ‘Dobre wnętrze’. I was a design director from 2004 to 2011. I have designed numerous interiors for photo sessions for both the press and advertisements.
From 1996 to 2000 I successfully staged a number of fashion collections and shows.
I designed theatre sets and costumes for the play “Dr Houst” by W. Kuczok, directed by M. Piekorz in the Studio Theatre in Warsaw.
I have worked on interiors to a music clip “Nie było” Sweet Noise and E. Górniak and have designed film sets for the film “Wieża”, directed by A. Trzos.
Experience, which I have already gained helps me to understand people better and give them individual advice.
I want to make your dream about your perfect space come true. Let us discuss the architecture and design. Let’s talk about your life style and your perfect future space.
We draw inspiration from the freedom of art and expression of dance. We make the most of dynamics of urban life along with the nature’s harmony. Balance of colours, materials and style is our motto.
We are creative and sensitive. That’s why we can design your best and harmonious space.
- first prize for Artis Loft Hotel for the best public interior in ‘FoorniFEST’ competition
- the hotel of the year 2014 for Artis Loft Hotel awarded by Centralne Biuro Certyfikacji Krajowej
- first prize in competition ‘Hotel z pomysłem’ awarded by internet users
- hotel of the year 2013 for Artis Loft Hotel awarded by Centralne Biuro Certyfikacji Krajowej
- nomination for the prize ‘Top Hotel’ for Artis Loft Hotel in ON THE ROAD category
- interior of Raumplus Company Showroom in the final of ‘FoorniFEST’ competition, in public interiors category
- interior of the house ‘For 5’ in the final of ‘FoorniFEST’ competition, in the best exclusive interior category
- first price for INDUSTRIAL loft QBIK WORONICZA in ‘FoorniFEST’ competition, in the best exclusive interior category
- international award INTERIUM 2012 for Red Loft on Kiev Expo , in the best public space category
- main prize ‘Srebrna pętelka’ for the ‘Zip’ fashion collection at MPT
- award for the ‘Photo’ collection at the Smirnoff International Fashion Awards
- award for the ‘Photo’ fashion collection at MPT